Jarod Spohrer

GD 122
this site the web

Book: 100 Best in Design 2012 Nobody. If only I had thought of putting this text ghostly over a messed up picture of someone moving while I took a picture. It seems deep and cool while it probably was not that hard to create. I'm starting to see that as a trend. Sometimes simple is better...even though I feel like it is not worth as much as art... this was probably worth as much in paying someone to do it. All Aside I absolutely love this! Removing most of the identifiable features of someone and keeping the "suit" is a great reference of someone being anyone and no one. It looks mysterious which is precisely what the article wants to convey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies